Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Who DOESN'T want awesome abs?!

Right?! Ask anybody, pretty sure you won't hear very many people say, "No thanks. No awesome abs for me."

SO! Who wants an ab challenge? ME ME ME! Found this 6 week challenge and thought it looked doable and generally awesome :)



I'm going to go ahead and start on Tuesday and just skip the first day so I can just follow this as is, but like it says, you can adjust the days to your personal needs :)

So P90X is going GREAT! Just started Phase 2 yesterday, I can definitely feel myself getting stronger... I did some pull ups a couple weeks ago! Feet on the back of a chair, but still! I'm proud of that :) I also bought a jogging stroller and joined a running group on base. I haven't gone to a workout with the group yet because I am so NOT a runner... YET! I'm working on it on my own, and hope to join them in a workout very soon! I'm up to 1.5 miles now... which may not seem like a lot, but for me it's good! :)

Little man hydrating before a run ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment