Monday, July 16, 2012

Still here I promise!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have still been working out! Today starts week 3 of p90x and I am loving it! Sometimes it's a little hard to fit in, because there are a few workouts that are a little over an hour from start to finish, but with some re arranging I've been making it work for the most part! I took 'before' pictures, and at the end of the first 4 weeks I'll take pictures again and post :)

I figured just because I'm doing p90x doesn't mean I can't post some challenges on here right? Right :) Ok so how about this one!


Pretty self explanatory right? 30 squats before each meal! Earn it!


I find that I snack too much throughout the day, and not the healthiest of snacks all the time! So hopefully this squat challenge will make me think before eating each time, and TOMORROW's post will be all about healthy snack ideas! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment