Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feeling the burn!

Well my plans for a walk/jog yesterday were foiled... I'm having some ankle issues :/ Apparently even the 3 minutes of jogging in place in the beginning of the 20 minute workout for this week has been too much for my bum ankle. I'm doing stretches and strength exercises for it, and pushing through for those 3 minutes, but I don't want to go for a run and end up re injuring it. Boo bum ankle! It's a gorgeous day here today though, so at least I should be able to go for a good long walk after morning naptime :)

So, after 4 days of following this weeks workout plan, how is everybody feeling? My abs are starting to feel a little tighter! My arms have been a bit sore too... good sore! Next week I'm thinking a good leg/butt focused workout? Possibly alternating with an intense arm workout? This week seems to be sort of generally focused, which I think has been a good starting point. I'm on the lookout now for some good leg/butt and arm workouts, and I'll include some ab work each day. (Abs are my specific 'trouble zone' and even when alternating other things, I like to get a bit of a tummy burn every day!)

With all of this working out, don't forget the water and the stretching! Both very very important! I'm going to try and get together a good stretching routine to include here (with pictures, as I'm REALLY bad at explaining stretches! lol!)

Since I've already completed my morning, and 20 minute workouts today, I need to get to my other goals (spring cleaning!) Tomorrow is picture day! Get excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment