Sunday, March 25, 2012

Star the morning off right!

I don't know about any of you, but for me, once I do that first minute of working out, my motivation goes through the roof and I feel like I can do anything! This doesn't just apply to working out, but to other things I need to do around the house as well! Who doesn't love a little extra motivation like that?!

So why not start my day off with a few quick exercises to get me going? Right? Ok so here we go!

Jumping Jacks x 50
Pilates 100 (scroll down for a video!)
Squats x 25
Push-ups x 20

Every morning? Think I can do it? Anybody with me? :)

If you thought this first thing in the morning workout routine was the weekly challenge, think again ;) Once I get the little man in bed, I'll be posting that, so stay tuned!


















1 comment:

  1. Done :) I'm even more out of shape than I thought :) Great way to start the day :)

    ReplyDelete