Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Picture Day!!

It's Friday! And that means, picture day!! I'm excited because I THINK I see a little bit of a difference in my stomach already! So here we go!




I might be crazy, but I really do think I see a difference, and I'm proud of myself :)

Now, already thinking about next week! I'm going to do the 20 minute workout again tomorrow (Saturday), and take Sunday off, but Monday I'm starting a new challenge :)

While searching for exercises to put together next week's challenge, I came across an 8 week bikini body challenge on Pinterest. It looks great! Each day's challenge seems to average about 30/45 minutes, some are longer (around an hour), but totally doable! There's no running (good for my ankle) and it can be done completely at home. So... I'm doing it :)

The whole exercise can be found here and I'll be linking each day's individual workout as it comes.

It looks pretty intense! Very excited (and a little nervous!) about it!

On that note, I've already finished my morning, and my 20 minute workout today. I think I'll throw in the Pilates ab challenge before naptime is over, and I'll count the babywearing I'm going to be doing later while shopping at Target as a workout too ;)

April is almost here, which means it's almost beach time! So let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment