Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hi!

I figure my first post should be a little bit of an intro before we get into everything... so here we go!

My name is Sarah and I'm a Mommy to 9 1/2 month old, handful of a little boy. I grew up taking ballet classes, and danced professionally for 4 years after high school. I don't always miss the grueling hours spent in the ballet studio, but I do miss the shape I was in! I've been able to workout here and there since my little man was born, but haven't been able to stick to anything for very long. Now's the time to change that! My husband will be deploying soon and while he's gone, one of my goals is to get back into 'ballerina shape'.

Goals for this blog:

-Photos taken every Friday to track my progress (I will not be doing weigh ins since at this time I don't need to lose weight, but do need to focus on toning)
-Weekly workout challenges (I like to change things up, so hopefully a different workout challenge each week will keep me from getting bored!)
-Links to videos, blogs, articles, websites, etc with good exercises, tips, and information on getting in shape
-Inspirational pictures and quotes to keep me (and hopefully all of my followers!) motivated!

With all that being said, I find that Mondays are the best days to start anything fresh (including a kick butt workout plan!) Since today is Saturday, I'm going to leave this post as is, and go enjoy breakfast with my little family :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment