Monday, April 2, 2012

Bikini Body Challenge *DAY 1*

Ok! Monday again! I had planned on working out on Saturday and taking the day off on Sunday, but I ended up not working out all weekend. I'm not being too hard on myself though because we had a lot of great family time and, especially right now, that's so important!!

Today is the day to start the 8 week bikini body challenge! Woo hoo! Get excited!

Here's *DAY 1*

I'm going to start RIGHT NOW! Ready, set, GO!

On my 1 minute break between circuit 1 and 2... those X Jumps are no joke!!

1 more circuit to go!!

Finished! Whew! Those of you who haven't visited the link for today's workout yet, it was focused on the legs and butt. My legs are definitely shaking and I'm feeling pretty good about myself! The X jumps and the jumping lunges got the better of me and I had to take a couple rests, but this workout repeats a few times in the 8 weeks and I'm really hoping to see improvement as time goes on :)

Now for a shower before the little man wakes up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment