Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1 month til beach vacation!!

Our family beach vacation is almost here! So it's time to amp up my workouts! I had to take a couple days off for family get togethers and travelling, but I'm back to it today! I found this May Muscle challenge on Pinterest and have been doing it first thing in the morning. It's not difficult AT ALL (in fact, I'm considering adding an extra set or two to what they have to challenge myself, depending on time constraints), but it's a good quick 'wake-up' workout. It might be kind of hard to see... but it's tricep dips, push ups, and mountain climbers, increasing reps throughout the month and increasing the number of sets each week.


Now, as soon as I get the little man down for a nap, I'll be doing today's workout from the bikini body challenge. Today is a 30 minute total body workout. After I finish it, my husband (he's home from work today! Yay!) will be doing the Ab Ripper X from P90x. I would LOVE to do P90x, but just don't have the time for some of their workouts. I will, however, be supplementing in some of their shorter workouts to my regular workouts when I can.  Also hoping to get in a little something after little man's bedtime. At least some stretching, maybe a quick leg workout. I'll let ya know tomorrow what I end up doing :)

Now! Naptime and then time to kick some butt!

So that 30 minute total body workout is no joke! I mean I know I've said that about some of these workouts before, but this one was seriously a killer! Taking a little bit of a break before moving on to the Ab Ripper... luckily it's only 16 minutes because I'm pretty shaky right now!

Okay, that ab ripper? Is awesome! And I'm not gonna lie, kicked my husband's ass ;) Protein shake to recover. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment