Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Craziness!

Very quick post today! My brother is getting married this weekend, and my little family was supposed to drive up north for it on Friday. Now however, our plans have changed, my husband isn't going to be able to go so little man and I will be driving up ourselves. Since we don't have to wait for hubby to get off work, we're going to hit the road tomorrow first thing in the AM so we can make it in time for the rehearsal dinner. Never done this 9 hour trip by myself before! Eek! Really hoping little man cooperates!

So anyway, things are kinda crazy right now, and they're only going to get crazier, but I'm squeezing in a workout right now between packing and cleaning. We're onto week 5 of the bikini body challenge now, and today's workout is my favorite muscle group... ABS!

I signed up little man for childcare at the gym and we've gone 2 days in a row now. Yesterday they took him from me right there at the door and he cried immediately :( Cried the whole 20 minutes I was on the elliptical. It made me so sad! :( Today I distracted him with some toys before leaving, and he did a lot better! I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, and then a few arm exercises (chest flies, tricep dips, deep swimmers presses, hammer curls, tricep kickbacks, shoulder presses, static bicep curls, tricep kickbacks with a wrist twist, and bicep curls) He was crying when I went in to get him, but had only started  a couple minutes before (I like that there's a big window and a tv so I can peek in on him!) Felt great to get in a good workout!

Ok! So here we go with today's ab workout!!

                                                               



                                                                         A little inspiration ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment