Friday, May 11, 2012

Skipping Around...

This week has been slightly crazy... (can we say cranky baby?!?!) so my workouts have been hit or miss... well... mostly miss :/ SO I'm just picking and choosing workouts today and tomorrow, taking Sunday off, and starting fresh on Monday! On Monday I'll be starting Week 5 of the bikini body challenge, even though week 4 was sporadic and won't be entirely completed. Week 5 starts a new string of workouts, so I'm hoping that will help motivate me to get back on track!

So anyway! Picking and choosing today... I'm going to do these ab exercises...


20 reps of each, and repeat!


THEN I want to do the Rock Those Guns workout from the bikini challenge. Little man is sleeping... so here we go!

Abs DONE. On to arms!

All finished :) Hoping to get in a walk with hubby and little man this evening as well, it's a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment