Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back from a break!

Took a little break while I went to visit my family for my brother's wedding. I squeezed in a few little workouts here and there. Some crunches, a couple push ups, or some Pilates when I had a spare few minutes. I got quite a few compliments while I was there! The first thing my mom said when I walked in the door was, "You look skinny!" and when I said, "I've been working out." she said, "Well you can really tell!" I heard similar things from a few other people over the weekend too! Now how's that for a confidence boost!!

Already been to the gym today, and I'm pleased to say that my little man didn't cry AT ALL! :) Makes me feel much better about my workouts! 25 minutes on the elliptical, followed by some ab work. Now onto today's bikini challenge... It's a balance board leg workout. I do not have a balance board, but apparently I can still do the workout without it and it will still be effective. So here we go!

All finished! After all the working out I've done today it's time to sttttttttretch!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment