Friday, May 4, 2012

Almost forgot! Picture Friday!

Okay first of all... got my workouts in :) Hooray for an afternoon nap! Love my baby boy, but need him to take that nap!

A little something to make you smile :)

Picture this little guy ^ next time you just wanna quit! :)


Now... picture Friday! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself to tell ya the truth! Less than a month til our beach vacation and hopefully I'm going to feel 100% confident in that bikini! Hoping to start taking little man to the gym (and leaving him in the childcare... eek!) to get in some cardio to banish the flabby layer I still see over my stronger every day muscles. I've been walking a lot, but feel like I need some good, heart pumping cardio (or as heart pumping as I can get without aggravating the ankle injury...) to burn off that layer of fat!



No comments:

Post a Comment