Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm still here!

Totally forgot to post on Saturday! But I did a back and chest workout from the bikini body challenge :) Sunday we had an early 1st bday party for our little man so I didn't have a chance to get a workout in, but I'm ready to get back to it today! Today's workout is abs! Woo hoo! My favorite! My husband (he's still off work this week) is currently doing a chest and back workout from p90x. When he's finished that and I'm finished my ab workout, we're going to the p90x ab ripper exercise together.

Here we go!

Abs burning!

Goal for this week? Enroll little man in childcare at the gym on base. Eek! I'm nervous about leaving him :/, but I would really love to get in at least 20 minutes of good cardio a few times a week.... it's going to be so hard for me to leave him with somebody else! Even though he will be in the same building as me, and they even have a feed of the childcare room playing on a big screen in the cardio room, so I will be able to see him. Aaaaaaah! As you can tell, I'm freaking out about this a little... stay tuned to see how I do! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment