Friday, April 13, 2012

Arms!! (And a little bit of Abs too!)

Thank goodness yesterday was a scheduled day off in the bikini challenge... we were busy! Managed to get in a good long walk in the evening though :)

On to today! Did a short and sweet ab workout this morning :) It's what I used to have my ballet students do in conditioning classes. Here it is!

50 regular crunches
10 crunches with legs in tabletop position (legs up off the floor, knees bent at a 90 degree angle)
10 crunches with only the right leg up, left leg on the floor
10 crunches with only the left leg up, right leg on the floor
10 crunches with both legs straight up in the air
10 crunches with legs in straddle position arms reaching through the legs

REPEAT!

After the repeat, knees go over the right do 25 oblique crunches. Repeat other side.

Quick and effective! Enjoy!

Now for today's workout! Arms today! Let's go!

Not gonna lie... kinda hard to type after that workout. My arms are shaking!!

One more thing! It's FRIDAY! Picture day!




I do think I'm seeing a difference! But beyond that... I'm FEELING stronger! :) Yay! I'm going to the beach this week *GULP* so that bikini has gotta come out of the closet!! A little nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment