Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Soooooore!

So very sore today! Especially feeling my sides from yesterday's ab workout. I'm liking that even though each day is focused on one specific muscle group, the workouts seem to work the whole body.

This morning I woke up with a poor sick little baby boy :( He's running a fever and is not so happy. Poor little guy! This is the only the 2nd time he's ever been sick, I just feel so bad for him! He had Tylenol a little while ago, and is now napping. I hope he wakes up with his fever down at least a little bit!

While my poor little sweetheart is sleeping... I'm going to jump on in to day 3! Chest and back today. Here we go!

Wow I have no upper body strength!! Time to repeat!

Whew... arms shaking! We do have a chin up bar, but after trying (and failing miserably) to do some chin ups, I decided to do the alternate exercise. Maybe by the end of all this I'll be able to do at least 1 chin up?

Little sick boy is awake now and seems to be feeling a bit better :) His forehead definitely feels cooler. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment