Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hopping back on the wagon!

Well... Saturday was supposed to be a day off, then there was a workout for both Sunday and Monday, but since Sunday was Easter, and we had family visiting from out of town, I have not worked out since Friday :/ Going to try and get caught up today! So going to throw myself into what should have been Sunday's workout now, before it's even naptime! It doesn't look too long so I should be able to bust it out before naptime hits.

So here we go!

Wow, seriously, my complete and utter lack of upper body strength is astounding!! But I'm glad I was able to get that in! I'm going to keep this post running throughout the day as I try and complete my goals (Monday's workout during morning nap, and today's workout during afternoon nap) I would just go straight through and do them all now, but we are having some friends over today so I need to have time to shower and get the house looking nice :)

Ok ready to do what should have been yesterday's workout... it's the same leg/butt exercise from back on day 1...

Aaaand go!

Whew... almost caught up! Today's actual workout during afternoon nap! Abs!

Forcing myself to do this ab workout right now... it's been a long day! But here we go!

Wow! That ab workout is no joke!

I gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself right now!! It took most of the day (in between naps and playdates), but I'm all caught up on my workouts now! And there's also a pretty good chance I won't be able to walk tomorrow... hmmm better stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment