Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2!

Here we go, Day 2 of our bikini challenge! Today is abs!

I have to say, I woke up with a pretty sore tush. I expected to feel it more in my legs, but most of my soreness is definitely in the ole butt. Hopefully this will start to help get me something a bit better than the pancake I've got going on back there right now!

Ok! It's time to go! (Quick note... I should confess, I haven't been doing the warm up that they link in each workout. I do warm up, just my own way. I just do the quick morning workout I posted last week as my warm up)

3 circuits done! Now to go back and repeat from the beginning... Deep breath... and go!

Feeling good! Maybe this is cheesy, but when my abs were shaking and I'm trying to hold onto a plank for another minute, I close my eyes and picture my new bikini! haha! Maybe next time I should get it out and hang it where I can see it while I workout ;)

Naptime ended rather abruptly in the middle of my workout, but little man seemed pretty happy bouncing around in his crib so I just kept going til the end.

Now, since it's looking like today will be the last sunny day for the rest of the week, I'm going to bust out the stroller and go on a nice long walk :)

Here's a little inspiration ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment