Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wore a bikini... and didn't gag ;)

Went to the beach on Monday, wore a bikini, and did NOT feel like I would make the people around me sick! Hahaha. We had a great day! Well... a great day except for the wicked bad sunburn I got on my back! I put sunscreen everywhere BUT my back :/ As I was going to get my back all sunscreened up SOMEBODY decided to start eating a handful of shells. One thing led to another and the sunscreen was forgotten. Ugh!

Because of the sunburn, I had to skip yesterday's back/chest workout. One push up and I wanted to cry.

Still very uncomfortable, but trying to get back on track! So jumping into today's workout Abs today!

Let's go!

Didn't get a repeat in :/ The sunburn on my back SCREAMS at me whenever I lay down. Hip bridges were absolute torture. I'm so mad at myself for letting this burn happen! Ugh. At least I got through the workout once... here's hoping that this heals up quick so that I get back to it fully!

No comments:

Post a Comment